Chicken and Pasta RecipeCategory: Italian Pasta Recipes
This recipe is very delicious, great change of taste and a delight to eat. Recipe uses chicken and pasta, a great combination.
Ingredients of Chicken and Pasta:
1. 12 ounces fettuccini pasta
2. 4 boneless chicken breast halves chopped into pieces
3. 1 cup chicken broth
4. 1 cup dry white wine
5. 1 cup frozen green peas
6. 1 tablespoon dried parsley
7. 2 green minced onions
8. 1 pinch cayenne pepper
9. 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
10. 1 tablespoon olive oil
11. 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh tomato
12. 6 cloves garlic which is minced
Method of the Preparation:
1. Boil a pot of lightly salted water. Add fettuccini pasta and allow to cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until all of the water is drained.
2. Cook chicken and garlic in oil, over medium heat, until brown completely cooked. Add white wine, peas, parsley and chicken broth and allow it to boil.
3. Reduce heat and let it boil gently for 15 minutes. Turn the heat off and add cayenne pepper, onions and tomatoes. Toss sauce with the cooked pasta. Serve it topped with more sauce and Romano cheese.
Number of People Served: 6