Pasta Piselli (Pasta with Peas) RecipeCategory: Italian Pasta Recipes
This pasta is very good and is very quick to prepare.
1. Datali pasta or small shells (1pound)
2. olive oil (1/4c)
3. chopped onions (1/2large)
4. frozen fresh peas ((1pkg)
5. marinara sauce (1/4c)
6. salt and pepper (to taste)
Method of preparation:-
1. Take a sauce pan. Place it over heat, boil water in it and add frozen peas in the water and then cook it.
2. Take another sauce pan, place it over medium heat. Heat olive oil in it and then saute onions in it. Cook the onions in it until gets soft. Add marinara sauce and peas with ¼ cup of water in which you cooked the peas.
3. Add salt and pepper according to your taste and cook it for about 15 minutes. Meanwhile boil water with salt in a pan. Add pasta in it. Boil it over high heat until the pasta gets soften. Then drain the pasta and again place it in a sauce pan.
4. Add some of the sauce to the and mix it with pasta. Mix it well and then place the pasta in a serving dish and spread the remaining sauce over the pasta before serving.
Number of servings -4
More Italian Recipes
- Chicken and Pasta Recipe
- Creamy Pasta Primavera Recipe
- Pasta Con Salsa Di Pomodoro E Funghi Recipe
- Italian Pasta with Grape Tomatoes Recipe
- Stuffed Seashell Pasta with Mushrooms Recipe
- Pasta Col Ragu Alla Bolognese Recipe
- Pasta with Caramelized Onions and Cabbage Recipe
- Pasta Con Seppioline Gratinata al Forno Recipe