Tossed Italian Salad RecipesCategory: Italian Salad Recipes
This is a great recipe and is easy to prepare.
1. thinly sliced radish (2/3c)
2. torn fresh spinach (4c)
3. green and sweet yellow pepper, cut into strips (1c)
4. red onion, sliced and separated into rings (1small)
5. torn red leaf lettuce (2c)
1. Salad oil or olive oil (8tsp)
2. crushed, dried oregano (1tsp)
3. red wine vinegar (4tbsp)
4. garlic salt (1/2tsp)
5. water (1tbsp)
6. grated parmesan cheese (2tbsp)
7. ground pepper (to taste)
Method of preparation:-
1. For salad, take a large salad bowl. Place torn and fresh spinach, red leaf lettuce, radish slices, pepper strips and onion rings in the salad bowl and then toss them lightly.
2. For dressing, take a screw top jar. Mix vinegar, oregano, olive oil, garlic salt and 1 tablespoon of water in it.
3. Cover it and then shake it to mix all these ingredients well. Now pour the dressing mixture over the salad in the salad bowl. Toss them lightly to coat.
4. Now sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the salad and then toss it lightly. Then sprinkle the ground pepper according to your taste. Serve it immediately.
Make about 4 servings.